Tuesday 15 September 2020

Persuading writing

 Hi, I have been working on this persuasive writing for two days and I hope I have made it interesting for you.  I have wrote this persuasive writing for everyone because I strongly agree that the environment is our responsibility. We were learning about how to write reasons to convince somebody. I really hope that I have wrote heaps of information so you could agree with me. I work on persuasive writing mostly everyday. On my slides I found it easy to find a font and a size for my words. I found it challenging to copy and paste my writing on to my slide. Next time maybe added more slides so I could make my words sizes bigger. I really like to convince people because it gets my mind thinking harder than it can.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Misty it's Carter and I really liked how you added Papatuanuku in your story because we've been learning about them.Just asking if can make your paragraphs longer Misty but otherwise this post is very cool and you persuaded me Misty because you had the facts to back you up so great job Misty.
    from Carter

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.