Thursday 10 September 2020

Is Family/love matters more important than money?

 Hi, today i was working on a persuasive writing and i am persiveding you to agree that your family matter the most. I think i done really good. I have wrote this on my slide so then people can understand that family matters most. I found it easy to put my text boxes in the right place. I found it hard to write my persuasive writing. I tried really hard to get my work done and i hope you like it. Next time i could make more slides. I think you should comment if you agree with me or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.