Wednesday 28 October 2020

Post Card

Today we were doing manaiakalani with Amy we were learning about what is real and what is fake. Do you think my postcard is fake. You should be careful of the choices you make online.  Always check if the email is from a company or the bank so you know who you are sending your private information to. Heaps of people have been scammed. If you get a email from someone click on the email and see if it has http on it. 

What did you enjoy finding a background.

What was challenging to my photo and finding a stamp.

What was easy writing my postcard and removing my background.

What would you do next time research about the castle so I know more about the castle. And make my own creative stamp.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Misty I like the way how you wrote you miss your family and how you live in a castle, I really like the stamp on your poster and probobly next time you can put your address on.
    Keep up the good work

    From Whare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora and thank you whare for the feedback, I just fixed my blog post and I put my address on.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.