Wednesday 3 June 2020

All About Me

 
We were learning about... how to write quality sentences about ourselves.

I found it easy to... write about myself.

I found it challenging to... spell some words but i fixed them up.

Next time I will... add more about myself.


Kia ora ko Misty toku ingoa. Tokorima aku teina. I am a New Zealander. I am Maori. I like playing whutupaoro. I like going to maccas. I like ako. I am good at running. I enjoy taking on challenges. My goal for this year is going to class faster. I have to try to challenge myself in my math. Someone who inspires me is Mr. House, Mr Barclay and friends because they encourage me to challenge myself and to try new things.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Misty
    I enjoyed the part when you said you like going to Maccas (McDonald's) it was funny. When I read your post I learnt that you like challenging yourself and want try challenge yourself in math's. Next time can you check your writing because there is one part that I don't understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Misty!I feel I have learnt a lot about you from your writing as it is very informative about your passions!Great to see you like to be challenged! Remember to keep checking your work and striving for your best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tena koe Misty, I really enjoyed reading your post and finding out a few finer details about you such as wanting to get to class quicker, I'll keep a look out to see if you are achieving your goal :)
    Keep focussed and working hard, effort is the key to success!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.